- Struggling with limited resources or hours in the day to get everything done?
- Some team members are so focused on doing things their way and not following existing processes and procedures?
- Are the current procedures and processes actually way out of date, take too long or are systems non-existant and that's hampering people's performance and productivity?
- Got some mismatches on your team? Unproductive people, because the original hire was not ideal?
- Are you terrified of hiring, because you want to avoid the 'team issues', prefer to keep it small or think it's easier to stay with who is already on the team rather than 'exit and rehire'?
- You know it's your own mindset keeping the brakes on and causing the problems?
- Do you have people on the team that lack initiative and drive or the ability to even think for themselves a lot of the time?
- Are you doing it all? Burning the midnight candle and everything else is suffering and out of kilter and it's not ideal for the long term?
- You love and excel at your craft, yet certain aspects of business leadership – like the people stuff – is a lot tougher and lonelier than you expected?
- Are you struggling to match up your expectations of "what" a leader should be like and how you currently feel in your role?
Imagine having a high performing team around you, that's kicking goals, all getting on like a house on fire, systems are streamlined and working like a treat! The business is thriving, happy customers and clients, it's profitable, you're all making a big difference and you 'actually' get to have a life as well...
You're invited to join us for our next Empowering Women in Leadership Event focused on creating, building and leading high-performance teams.
Who is this event for:
- Business Owners wanting to grow and accelerate their business & team performance in 2019
- Executives and Leaders ready to improve their level of influence and engagement to improve culture and create high performing teams
- Emerging and Aspiring Leaders striving to step into leadership roles and improve their current leadership skills.