The Art of Extraordinary™
Create Your Vision. Lead with Purpose. Perform at Your Peak.
The Implementation Begins Here
We're all about empowering women in leadership to create and surround themselves with high-performing teams so they can build and lead thriving businesses without sacrificing life's other important priorities like heath and family.
You are on the verge of making big things happen for you, your team and the business.
Let’s make it happen together.
You’re about to enter a world where your creativity, leadership and performance skills are going to skyrocket. A world where you and your team will be given permission to be passionate, profitable and fufill the untapped potential that is waiting to be discovered.
And over the next ten weeks, you will IMPLEMENT the 9 key elements of The Art of Extraordinary™ Plan.
The Art of Extraordinary™ Plan Unfolded
Here are the 9 projects we'll work on during The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program.
Direction & Outcomes
We’ll help you get clear on where you are headed, what’s really important and essential. Let’s define the goals for you, the team and business.
Let’s take a look at problem solving to help you right now with immediate issues, hurdles and challenges to lighten the load and get you quick wins.
Ripe or rotting? A stagnant business is not flourishing. Uncover where you, the team and business will benefit from creativity and innovation.
Mindset and Culture
Understand the ideal mindset and culture for you, your team and the business to grow and prosper. Unlock the blocks that are inhibiting high performance.
Surround yourself with talent and empower people to be the best version of themselves. Strategies to ensure you have the best possible people at the table.
Systems for Success
Simple systems to streamline all areas of business, so that the entire team is onboard and everyone is working towards common goals, outcomes and on purpose.
Assess the Gaps
After assessment work through the how-to and improve individually, as a team and as a business to have a bigger and broader impact on clients and customers.
Boost your performance and ensure you are communicating clearly and powerfully internally as leader of a team, within the business and externally as leader within your industry.
Essential knowledge for empowering productivity and high performance for yourself and your team. Go from flop to rock, ordinary to extraordinary – no more excuses.
Over the next ten weeks, you’ll get NINE implementation projects, delivered by video and worksheet in your secure member's area.
They're designed to RAPIDLY TRANSFORM your business leadership capabilities and get you BUILDING and IMPLEMENTING with your team, as soon as you possibly can, with all the support we can give you along the way.
After all, nobody needs more INFORMATION.
You need more IMPLEMENTATION.
Every two weeks, you’ll get access to live phone-in/online coaching sessions with Genevieve. All training sessions are recorded and you’ll have access to them even if you can’t make them live.
Every day, you’ll have access to get your questions answered in The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program Facebook group.
PLUS, you’ll get two FREE tickets for The Art of Extraordinary Intensive - a LIVE in-person workshop day held in Manly, on the beautiful Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia.
PLUS – YOUR GEN'S MOVIE DATE NIGHT GUARANTEE
I want this to be a no-brainer for you, so here’s the deal:
Do the program, implement it, and if you don’t love it and it doesn’t work for you, just let me know at the end of 90 days and I’ll give you all your money back AND throw in $50 for date night at the movies on me …
Here's what others have experienced...
I used to find myself waffling, caught up in my head and not communicating from my heart. I am really passionate about my industry and making a difference on a daily basis with clients. Doing the program really reconnected me with my why, as well as provided useful tools and strategies to get my team performing, as well as getting me organised and following systems that I had never used before. Starting a new business is a challenge made easier following The Art of Extraordinary model and being surrounded by the support as well as being held accountable to turn up and have achieved things every fortnight was incredibly effective for me and my business. Have since kicked some really big goals.Candace Foy Cornerstone Wellness Academy
The accountability of turning up for the coaching sessions made me realise, this was a missing element for my team and we now have regularly meeting, they have set targets to achieve and a commitment to work together as a team to achieve them. I also now understand the individual characteristics and motivators of each member of the team and this is easier to communicate with. I also was courageous about making changes to the team, when things weren't working. Our current team is performing really well and we're achieving great things with our clients. It's been very rewarding.Georgina Smith Hands On Health Care
Whilst I felt like I had said things 100x already, this really improved the communication amongst our small team. We have no room for miscommunication and double-handling. Our systems are paramount to the success of the business. After working on this and improving communication as a team, I feel so much more confident and it's a noticeably different experience for our customers now.Hadeel Miscony Manly Dentistry
As a busy mum, chiropractor and health & well-being advocate, I was juggling life, work, family and as well growing my own business and community. As natural carer and nurturer, I got so busy giving to everyone else, I ended up a little depleted, somewhat overwhelmed and scattered, trying to do too many things all at once. By drilling into figuring out exactly what I REALLY wanted to be working on was the first crucial element to getting back onto the right pathway, as well as targeting what I was really great at, helped define, where to put my energy. Rather than trying to work on everything and be all things to everyone. Second element, the planning, I've got a really clear plan with action steps to take and then the third and most crucial element for my change and growth was the teamwork. Understanding and then having the conversations to improve and create the much-needed teamwork in the family unit as well as in the workplace. Thankfully, the relationships at home have shifted enormously and are much more loving and connected.Zoe Braund Chiropractor
I really wanted help with focus and figuring out what mattered most. I had some big decisions to make and having the sounding board available and validation was the valuable part of having a business coach. We worked through handling difficult team members and how to transition through challenging situations. Some of the key learnings that have been most important are how to run a team, people's motivators and drivers, establishing my own boundaries. Key achievements for me were both personal and professional, growing my team, working through finances and thinking bigger, not smaller! Being held accountable and having the blocks for building a great business have been key.Kari Love Arbonne Independent Consultant
We were several years into running our business and really wanted to grow. We knew our systems and organisation were letting us down and had taken on a team member to help us. We discovered the key to better consistency in communication, internally among team members as well as externally to the clients. We were very focused on making and taking the time to be proactive in the way we were running the business, rather than reactive and feeling like we were constantly on the backfoot. We started empowering key team members to be more confident and that enabled us to adapt, improve and change the business systems. We saw a real shift in several areas of the business. Firstly the communication between the team in the field and office/admin. Then with the customer service and management, conversion of leads to clients grew, along with promptly receiving deposits and balance of payments. Then another key aspect was better reporting to track costs vs profitability on the various categories of work that our business carries out. We (my husband and I) personally saw a shift outside of hours too, growth and improvement in the way our family was communicating and interacting. By being better at understanding what's really going on, not just the obvious surface level behaviours that were impacting the day to day. It was really helpful for us a family unit, as well as for building and growing a successful small business.Megan Richardson Woosh Airconditioning
My turning point came after realising I was not taking care of myself. My health was crap as I was putting everything into our family business and had very little left for taking care of myself and my own family. The support was key, having someone to talk to, bounce ideas around with, brainstorm and importantly learn how to handle the difficult conversations needed to be had. We have been able to move forward on handling complicated business structures, hire new team members and lighten the load, so I can focus on myself and my family, whilst maintaining an important leadership role within the business.Loni Hammond Kelly's Beach Resort
It became evident very quickly this was a shot in the arm, our company needed to move ahead. As a small business owner it is very easy to get caught in the day to day running of the business and take your eye off the bigger picture things. Working together with Genevieve has been truly invaluable and has meant we have restructured our staffing, employed new key people to move our business forward and put in place some essential processes, future business goals and strategies. I want to thank you again for the time, enthusiasm, advice and wisdom you have imparted to both Mark and myself it has been a wonderful journey that has greatly benefited our business.Vicki Norek Life's an Adventure
I used to feel very stressed about the potential of a new business as I had no strategies to effectively utilise the time and skills I had available. I was frustrated because I knew there was so much potential, yet couldn't see the forest for the trees on how to make it happen. On the Excelerator program we delved into specifics around language to use with my business partner to overcome roadblocks and improve our teamwork. In addition communicating with customers to make our offerings more targeted and appealing to our ideal clients. The accountability of the program ensured I finally sat down and wrote. Dissolving blocks I've had around writing and communicating via blogs for a long time. The system for communicating with clients and being the problem solver and solutions provider has been so valuable. Another highlight was the emotional coaching support and education on human behaviour which has helped me modify, accept and adapt to be better at owning my own value. We've seen business growth with numbers improving in our class attendance, more regularity with our e-news and an improvement in our business partnership relationship.Lisa Morgan Pacha Yoga
I was wanting more confidence to talk and present in front of people as a way of growing my business. Someone had told me I was a rough diamond and needed a bit of polish. I even had a talk to do, so was in a bit of a state. After working with Genevieve, I got so much self-awareness all round, as well as an understanding of mannerisms and tone and how it's perceived by the audience. As well not to become too 'old school-teacher like' when i get really passionate. I feel so much better presenting now and know the value of taking the time to really prepare.Megan Taslaman Integrated Holistic Health Practice
You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
Here are the answers to the most asked questions about starting The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program. We’re happy to answer any you have!
- The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program is not only for those who already have an existing business, it is also for those who are just getting started or alternatively for those in a leadership role within someone else's business. Everyone who wants to become an extraordinary leader and develop their business leadership skills is allowed to join the program.
- The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program focuses on business leadership capabilities. So even if you are not yet an owner of a business, we work with women in a senior leadership capacity, so you can influence and implement with your team. Ideally, you are in a decision-making and influential role within a business or organisation. The program is for those wanting to become extraordinary leaders, ready and willing to work on and develop their business leadership skills.
- The Live Coaching Calls are run twice a month on a Wednesday, at 10AM UTC+10. [Sydney AUS WED 10AM, Perth AUS WED 8AM, Singapore SIN WED 8am, Auckland NZ WED 12 NOON, Los Angeles USA TUE 5PM, New York USA TUE 8PM, London UK TUE 1 AM, Frankfurt GER TUE 2 AM] You can get the updates and schedules and links to sessions inside The Art of Extraordinary Facebook Group (you get access when you join).
- Yes, you can ask Genevieve questions during the Live Coaching Calls, and you’ll be able to get your answers right away. • If there will be any changes, we’ll let you know ahead of time.
- You can also refer to the Events page link in the private Facebook group. (usually pinned to the top for easy access)
- It’s simple. You just need to go through the entire course, make sure you implement everything you have learned in the program, and share your results with Genevieve.
- It’s going to be like a free promotion for you when Genevieve talks about you and your business, online, in blogs, Facebook Lives, and in other places. You’ll become a ROCKSTAR!
- If we’ve missed anything, or there’s something you need to know, just ask. Shoot a quick email to [email protected] with the words ‘TAoE/IP QUESTION’ in the subject line and our support team will help out.
- The good news is that you can ask business-related questions on the The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program Facebook group (you get access when you join), and then Gen can answer your questions and the other members of the program can share their experiences with you.
- You get 2 FREE tickets for any of our upcoming The Art of Extraordinary Workshops. Once you join the program, you’ll get a promo code to attend as a VIP. You can shoot an email to [email protected] Choose ANY city or date here: theartofextraordinary.com/events
- Why wait? Join now theartofextraordinary.com/begin
- Yes, you will receive The Art of Extraordinary Coaching Cards in the mail. We encourage you to use those yourself and with you team or even clients. Everything else you will need while you’re in the program is accessed in the private member area online.
- The Art of Extraordinary Implementation Program focuses on the 3 CORE AREAS of your business leadership: The way you CREATE your vision, how you LEAD with purpose and what you do to PERFORM at your peak. The program focuses on enabling you to experience PASSION, PROFITABLITY and POTENTIAL
- Thank you for playing The Art of Extraordinary™ Coaching Cards. In the Implementation Program, everything you have experienced either at an event, or whilst playing the cards, or if you’re already read the E-book or other resources, will be explained in detail with specific steps to implement. You will get more essentials and more visuals. You will also be able to join the Live Q&A Sessions, ask Genevieve questions, and connect with other members.
- You will also be working with Genevieve and other members inside a private Facebook group, between live coaching calls and you’ll have access 24/7.
- You’ll be able to finish the entire module in less than 2 hours. Each module has video and worksheet content. It will be very worthwhile making the time to watch and implement.
- The modules will be sent to you every week. That’s one module per week.
- Everything is recorded, so you don’t have to worry about missing out. You’ll be able to watch it anytime. You are welcome to post your questions into the Facebook group and we will answer during the live coaching call for you.
- It was supposed to be just a 9-week course, but now, a new week has been added as a bonus.
Join the group now.
Click the button below to go to payment page and then you’ll get access to the private TAoE/IP group and your member login credentials.