Play and discover how to:
- Eliminate the fear around taking risks
- Get absolutely clear on personal and professional outcomes to maximize efforts and resources
- Know exactly the direction to head and the next steps to take
- Be more intuitive and instinctive
- Be better and faster at making quality decisions
- Unearth untapped individual and group potential
Your investment includes:
- A6 size pack of 33 mindset coaching cards plus 7 bonus 'We' cards
- "How to Play" instruction sheet
- Link to online audio soundbite series
- Australia-wide delivery
You will be redirected to Paypal to choose either credit card payment or to pay via Paypal $99 per pack of The Art of Extraordinary Coaching Cards.
The cards are a visual reminder whenever I hit a roadblock. The “Know What’s Important” card is extremely pertinent as I am focusing on planning my time more effectively - especially around what is important to achieve my goals rather than what is urgent or giving in to procrastination. The “Embrace Uncertainty” card is also a great prompt as I have a tendency to stay in my comfort zone and gather lots of information before taking action. The Art of Extraordinary™ is fantastic tool both for myself and to use with clients to get them to think beyond their current limits.Alex Mason Jones, Executive Coach
The Art of Extraordinary™ Overview:
Who can use it?
Business Owners, Leaders,
Managers, Coaches, Facilitators,
Amateur and Elite Athletes,
Sports Coaches, Personal Trainers,
Students and Children
It helps people understand what to think, in order to achieve their desired outcomes. As business and industries globally question, "how do we shift, change and improve mindset?". This experience teaches people what to think, what to value and to know what’s important.
What is included?
33 Mindset Mantra cards modelled from successful global leaders. Plus bonus 7 ‘We’ cards for playing with teams, families & businesses. Detailed user instructions and audio soundbites.